ThermoBot is a free Windows program to control your Honeywell WiFi Vision
TH8320WF thermostat. The
Honeywell thermostat (left) provides a web page for remote access (right).
The ThermoBot program controls the thermostat's web page and thus your
thermostat. With program
control, more complex and energy saving behavior can be realized. Behavior
which can be far beyond what is afforded on the simple web page interface.
- Allows one to set separate turn on and turn off temperatures. A wide temperature range causes less cycling on and off. Less
cycling makes for a more energy efficient system.
- 'Kick' button control. Cycle system on even if turn on temperature has not yet been
- Logging of indoor / outdoor temperatures, control activity. 30 day
- Convenient desk top access without web page time out and log off from no
- Set up an old desktop or laptop PC for continuous 24/7 operation.
Because ThermoBot is free, please consider making a donation.